April / Duben 2018


And we already have April. Time is running very fast! I've been in the Czech Republic for over half a year! The weather is getting better, the sun is shining, everything is green - in a word: spring.
On one of the weekends, I borrowed a bike from the Tourist Information Center and went along the bike path towards Klášterec nad Ohří. Of course, I did not get to the end, because I was tired and I was afraid that I would not be able to return the bike by closing the rental. The weather was beautiful and the views were great!
On another Sunday, we went s Nerye to the top of Uhost. Our trip was short but very pleasant. One way only one hour took us to the road. This mountain is not too big, but you can see the entire Kadan from it. It looks beautiful, if you do not look at the chimneys :)
I really like the fact that nature is so close.
This month, I am also preparing a presentation about Poland. I will have a speech on May 3 at 17.00 in the restaurant "U Slunce". My parents will come (of course with our dog), I can not wait! Of course, I invite you cordially :)

A už máme duben. Čas běží velmi rychle! Jsem v České republice již více než půl roku! Počasí se zlepšuje, slunce svítí, vše je zelené - jedním slovem: jaro.
Jeden z víkendů si půjčila kolo z Turistického informačního centra a vydala se po cyklistické cestě směrem do Klášterce nad Ohří. Samozřejmě, že jsem nedojela až do konce, protože jsem byl unavena a obávala jsem se, že se mi nepodaří včas vrátit kolo. Počasí bylo krásné a výhledy byly skvělé!
V další neděli jsme šly z Nerye na vrchol Úhošť. Náš výlet byl krátký, ale velmi příjemný. Pouze jedna hodina nás vzala na cestu. Tato hora není příliš velká, ale z ní vidíte celou Kadaň. Vypadá to krásně, když nekoukáte na komíny :) Moc se mi líbí skutečnost, že příroda je tak blízko.
Tento měsíc připravuji také prezentaci o Polsku. V restauraci "U Slunce" se koná 3. května v 17.00 hodin. Moji rodiče přijedou (samozřejmě s naším psem), nemůžu se dočkat! Samozřejmě, vás srdečně zvu :)

Komentáře