28.04-29.04 Burning Witches

This weekend I stayed in Kadan cause I had work. There was a event about "burning witches", in order to wave off the winter and to greet the good weather. It was fun and especial for me. At the end of the event people gather around the bonfire to cook some sausages, something I had never done before, since in Spain is forbidden to light bonfires if is not at home.
I took advantage about it, so my free day I did some hiking around Kadan

Tento víkend jsem zůstala v Kadani, protože jsem měla práci. Byla to akce nazvaná „pálení čarodějnic“, k zahnání zimy a přivítání hezkého počasí. Byla to zábava a hlavně pro mě. Nakonec se lidé shromáždili kolem ohně, aby si opekli buřty, což jsem nikdy předtím nedělala, protože ve Španělsku je zakázáno dělat oheň, pokud to není u někoho doma.
Využila jsem volného dne a prošla jsem se v okolí Kadaně.

 

Komentáře